Tax Return

The great majority of people working in the United Kingdom have to declare their income. The process is time consuming, requires knowledge, thoroughness and responsibility.

If you treasure your time or lack accountancy knowledge – call Right Accounts! We provide quality andprofessional services: we will prepare your annual tax return forms, advise you during a tax inspectionand, if necessary, help you claim a tax refund.

What should you know about completing your tax return?
First of all, you have to complete your tax return form annually. You have to send a tax return if you are:

  • a self-employed sole trader;
  • a company director;
  • receiving income from selling or renting out property;
  • receiving interest on bank deposits;
  • receiving income from any other business transactions;
  • receiving income not only from your employer but also from other sources.

Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us or complete a self-assessment form right away.

Complete the Self Assessment form here.

Important: Tax refunds are processed automatically by HMRC and can be accessed through your personal account. Read more information here.

But if you wish to get more help or advice regarding your tax refund, contact us. 

Fill in your tax return here

Our prices for tax return services are very appealing

  • Self-assessment tax return for self-employed from £65 (submission only – nil tax return).
  • Tax return for self-employed, including builders registered with CIS - £120 *.

*If any cumulative income and expenses are organised in categories by filling in our online form. If invoices, receipts and other documents for calculation are provided, the price starts from £150 and depends on the scope of the work. The price will be agreed in advance.

Assistance during the HM Revenue & Customs inspection is not included in the price.


50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.