Tax Refund

According to statistics, more than 40% of those working in the UK are overpaying on their taxes without realising it. Since there is very little comprehensible and easily accessible information about tax refunds, many people do not receive the money that is legally theirs.

If you think you might be one of them, or you need a consultation about a tax refund, feel free to contact Right Accounts. We will answer your questions and help you claim a tax refund.

When is it possible to claim a tax refund?

You are due a refund only if you have overpaid tax.

There are many reasons why you might be overpaying tax. Some of them might be:

  • failing to fill in the tax return form properly;
  • getting a new job and having an emergency tax code assigned for a while;
  • having worked less than a year at a job;
  • working at several jobs at the same time;
  • studying and working only on holiday;
  • HM Revenue & Customs has provided the payer with the wrong tax code.

Fill in a Tax return form here and claim a tax refund.



50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.